Aalu Paratha : Stuffed Indian Flatbreard (with video)
This flavourful flatbread is a staple for thousands in the northern states of India. It is perfect for breakfast. Try this easy recipe in your kitchen.
Please like, comment, share and subscribe the Youtube channel.
INGREDIENTS: (for 4 parathas)
Potatoes (boiled): 2
Red chili powder: 1 tsp
Cumin powder: 1 tsp
Chaat Masala: 1 tsp
Onions (chopped): 1/4 cup
Coriander leaves/cilantro (chopped): 1/4 cup
Whole wheat flour: 2 cups
Oil: 2 tbsp
Butter: 2 tbsp (optional)
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add red chili powder, cumin powder, chaat masala, onions, coriander leaves, salt and mix. Keep it aside.
- Knead a semi-soft dough with whole wheat flour and water.
- Portion the dough.
- Put stuffing inside each portion.
- Roll the portions into flat round shape.
- Heat a pan and let the bread slightly brown on both sides. Apply oil while doing so.
- Top it with some butter and serve with yogurt and Indian pickle.